Senior Living in 19457 (Parker Ford, PA)
- 19457 scores the same as the Parker Ford, PA average of 81.
- 19457 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19457 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Pottstown Memorial Med Center and Phoenixville Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Southeastern Veterans\' Center, Sanatoga Center, and Manatawny Manor.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 132 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (12% of the total population).
- There are 113 golf courses nearby, including Spring Hollow Golf Course, Spring Ford Country Club, and Turtle Creek Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Camp Innabah, Sunrise Mill, and Pennypacker Mills County Park.
- There are 85 churches nearby, including Bethel United Methodist Church, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Zion Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has a median household income of $65,882, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,898, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19457 has an average population density of 634.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.85%.