Senior Living in 19462 (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- 19462 scores the same as the Plymouth Meeting, PA average of 83.
- 19462 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19462 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 15 hospitals nearby, including Montgomery Hospital Med Ctr, Montgomery Hospital, and Mercy Suburban Hospital.
- There are 106 senior living facilities in the area, including AristaCare at Meadow Springs, Fox Subacute at Clara Burke, and Brightview East Norriton.
- There are 40 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 44 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 301 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 119 golf courses nearby, including Sunnybrook Golf Club, Plymouth Country Club, and Whitemarsh Valley Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania and Norristown Farm Park).
- There are 116 churches nearby, including Church On the Mall, Prince of Peace Lutheran Chr, and Evangelical Congregation Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $104,701, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $82,482, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,283, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.95%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19462 has a dense population density of 1,732.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.42%.