Senior Living in 19474 (Skippack, PA)
- 19474 scores the same as the Skippack, PA average of 84.
- 19474 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19474 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Valley Forge Medical Center And Hospital, Eagleville Hospital, and Montgomery Cnty Emergency Serv.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Meadowood Senior Living, Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley, and Dock Woods.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 111 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 110 golf courses nearby, including Skippack Golf Course, Worcester Golf Club, and Mainland Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Evansburg State Park and Pennypacker Mills County Park).
- There are 54 churches nearby, including Cornerstone Church of Skippack, Lower Skippack Mennonite Chr, and Augustus Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $88,943, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,208, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,717, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19474 has a dense population density of 3,778.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.