Senior Living in 19503 (Bally, PA)
- 19503 scores the same as the Bally, PA average of 77.
- 19503 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19503 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Valley Village, Penn Assisted Care, and Still Waters Community.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 40 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 73 golf courses nearby, including Butter Valley Golf Port, Upper Perk Golf Course, and Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Hickory Valley Golf Club and Green Lane Park).
- There are 43 churches nearby, including Most Blessed Sacrament Church, Jehovah\'s Witnesses, and St Paul\'s Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,278, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,280, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,023, which is in the top 52% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.19%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19503 has an average population density of 763.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.96%.