Senior Living in 19507 (Bethel, PA)
- 19507 scores the same as the Bethel, PA average of 74.
- 19507 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19507 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Rile\'s Home - Aide Haven, StoneRidge Retirement Living, and StoneRidge Popular Run.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 43 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Hidden Valley Golf Course, Heidelberg Country Club, and Green Acres Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Camp Swatara, Sweet Arrow Lake County Park, and Appalachian RV Campground.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Salem Evangelical Lutheran Chr, Little Swatara Church, and Little Swatara Church-Brethren.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $68,894, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,658, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,997, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.33%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19507 has a very sparse population density of 87.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.23%.