Senior Living in 19525 (Gilbertsville, PA)
- 19525 scores the same as the Gilbertsville, PA average of 76.
- 19525 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19525 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Pottstown Memorial Med Center).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including St. Luke Knolls, Frederick Living , and Oaktree Court.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 47 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 107 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 104 golf courses nearby, including Blue Course at Gilbertsville Golf Club, Ambassador Course at Hickory Valley Golf Club, and Twin Ponds Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Hickory Valley Golf Club, Sunrise Mill, and Green Lane Park.
- There are 84 churches nearby, including St Luke Lutheran Church, New Hanover Lutheran Church, and New Hanover United Methodist.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,101, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,825, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,047, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.72%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19525 has an average population density of 833.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.87%.