Senior Living in 19541 (Mohrsville, PA)
- 19541 scores the same as the Mohrsville, PA average of 81.
- 19541 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19541 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph Medical Center, Wernersville State Hospital, and Surgical Institute Of Reading.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Berks Leisure Living, Laurel Center, and Berks Heim Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 127 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Perry Golf Course, Willow Hollow Golf Course, and Heidelberg Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Appalachian RV Campground, Mountain Springs Camping Resort, and Berks County Park.
- There are 67 churches nearby, including Zion\'s Evangelical Church, St Luke\'s Lutheran & Ucc, and Bern Reformed United Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,483, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $72,365, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,755, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.39%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19541 has a sparse population density of 196.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.93%.