Senior Living in 19545 (New Berlinville, PA)
- 19545 scores the same as the New Berlinville, PA average of 81.
- 19545 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19545 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Pottstown Memorial Med Center).
- There are 25 senior living facilities in the area, including Chestnut Knoll, Walnut Woods, and Walnut Woods.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 41 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Blue Course at Gilbertsville Golf Club, Ambassador Course at Hickory Valley Golf Club, and Twin Ponds Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Hickory Valley Golf Club, Green Lane Park, and Sunrise Mill.
- There are 52 churches nearby, including St Columbkill\'s Church, Davis Daniel L, and St Josephs Hill Lutheran Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,191, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,136, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,921, which is in the top 41% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19545 has an average population density of 959.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.94%.