Senior Living in 19547 (Oley, PA)
- 19547 scores the same as the Oley, PA average of 82.
- 19547 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19547 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph Medical Center, Reading Hospital Medical Center, and St Joseph Medical Center.
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Grand View Manor, Evans Retirement Center, and Walnut Woods.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 62 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 99 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 79 golf courses nearby, including Rich Maiden Golf Course, Moselem Springs Golf Club, and Golden Oaks Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 97 churches nearby, including Frieden\'s United Church, New Life Bible Fellowship Chr, and Friedens Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,775, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,072, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,405, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.70%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19547 has a sparse population density of 147.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.62%.