Senior Living in 19567 (Womelsdorf, PA)
- 19567 scores the same as the Womelsdorf, PA average of 69.
- 19567 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19567 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Wernersville State Hospital).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including StoneRidge Popular Run, Rile\'s Home - Aide Haven, and StoneRidge Retirement Living.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Lebanon Valley Golf Course, Green Acres Golf Club, and Heidelberg Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Conrad Weiser Homestead and Appalachian RV Campground).
- There are 36 churches nearby, including Zion United Church of Christ, Zion Lutheran Church, and Christ Evan Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,288, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,962, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,117, which is in the top 40% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.46%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 19567 has a sparse population density of 238.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.77%.