Senior Living in 19933 (Bridgeville, DE)
- 19933 scores the same as the Bridgeville, DE average of 69.
- 19933 scores lower than the Delaware average of 76.
- 19933 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Nanticoke Memorial Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Seaford Center, Lofland Park Center, and Manor House.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 32 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 18 golf courses nearby, including Seaford Golf & Country Club, Woodland Golf Park, and Sussex Pines Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Lifeway Church of God, Fellowship Health Resources, and Way of Christ Evangelist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.19% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.27% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Delaware has a high average state income tax rate of 4.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,740, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,275, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,127, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,940 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $117,895 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,995 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 19933 has a sparse population density of 134.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.68%.