Senior Living in 19934 (Camden Wyoming, DE)
- 19934 scores the same as the Camden Wyoming, DE average of 79.
- 19934 scores higher than the Delaware average of 76.
- 19934 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Bayhealth - Kent General Hospital).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Green Meadows at Dover, Emeritus at Dover, and Cadia Rehabilitation Capitol Healthcare.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 127 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 8 golf courses nearby, including Wild Quail Golf & Country Club, Mapledale Country Club, and Cape Course at Jonathan\'s Landing.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Brecknock County Park, Killens Pond State Park, and First State Heritage Park Welcome Center.
- There are 194 churches nearby, including Whatcoat United Methodist Chr, First Pilgrim Baptist Church, and Faith Community Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.35% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.40% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Delaware has a high average state income tax rate of 4.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $77,903, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,276, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,144, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,940 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $117,895 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,995 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.11%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 19934 has a sparse population density of 292.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.15%.