Senior Living in 19960 (Lincoln, DE)
- 19960 scores the same as the Lincoln, DE average of 69.
- 19960 scores lower than the Delaware average of 76.
- 19960 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Milford Center, Heritage at Milford, and Delaware Veterans Home.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 20 golf courses nearby, including Shawnee Country Club, Rookery Golf Club, The, and Sussex Pines Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Delaware Beaches Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, Redden State Forest, and Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 60 churches nearby, including Christian Tabernacle, Ame Siloam Church, and Christian Tabernacle Academy.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.19% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.27% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Delaware has a high average state income tax rate of 4.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,915, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,848, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,267, which is in the top 69% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,940 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $117,895 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,995 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.05%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 4% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 19960 has a sparse population density of 213.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 76.26%.