Senior Living in 19962 (Magnolia, DE)
- 19962 scores the same as the Magnolia, DE average of 78.
- 19962 scores higher than the Delaware average of 76.
- 19962 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Bayhealth - Kent General Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Courtland Manor, State Street Assisted Living, and Emeritus at Dover.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 126 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 9 golf courses nearby, including Cape Course at Jonathan\'s Landing, Eagle Creek Golf Club, and Mapledale Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Town Point, Brecknock County Park, and Killens Pond State Park.
- There are 170 churches nearby, including Secrest Ronald L, Zschech Wayne, and Thompkins Aaron J.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.35% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.40% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Delaware has a high average state income tax rate of 4.42%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,005, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,043, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,184, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,940 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $117,895 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,995 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.32%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 19962 has an average population density of 703.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.18%.