Senior Living in 20105 (Aldie, VA)
- 20105 scores the same as the Aldie, VA average of 78.
- 20105 scores the same as the Virginia average of 78.
- 20105 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Graydon Manor).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Evergreen Village, Erickson Retirement Communities, and Ashby Ponds.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (10% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Bull Run Golf Club, Evergreen Country Club, and South Riding Golfers\' Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Aldie Mill Historic Park and Brambleton Golf Course).
- There are 20 churches nearby, including Middleburg United Methodist, Our Savior\'s Way Lutheran Chr, and Dulles Church of Christ.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $140,175, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $126,250, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $45,639, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.57%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20105 has a sparse population density of 304.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.72%.