Senior Living in 20106 (Amissville, VA)
- 20106 scores the same as the Amissville, VA average of 83.
- 20106 scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20106 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (The Fauquier Hospital, Inc).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Fauquier Health Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Oak Springs of Warrenton, and Lakeview Estates.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 24 golf courses nearby, including Fauquier Springs Country Club, South Wales Golf Club, and Country Club of Culpeper.
- There is 1 park nearby (Whitney State Forest)..
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Amissville United Mthdst Chr, Martin Russell P, and Amissville United Methodist.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.99% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.53% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,110, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,891, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,902, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.85%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20106 has a very sparse population density of 85.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.07%.