Senior Living in 20119 (Catlett, VA)
- 20119 scores the same as the Catlett, VA average of 85.
- 20119 scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20119 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (The Fauquier Hospital, Inc).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Blue Ridge Christian Home For Adults, Golden Years and More, and Amerisist of Manassas.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 58 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 56 golf courses nearby, including Kastle Greens Golf Club, Prince William Golf Club, and Golf Academy at Broad Run, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Weston Wildlife Management Area, C M Crockett Park, and Willowmere Park.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Oak Shade Baptist Church, Trinity United Methodist Ch, and Midland Church of the Brethren.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.70% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $141,462, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $105,865, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $50,297, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.80%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20119 has a very sparse population density of 61.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.97%.