Senior Living in 20124 (Clifton, VA)
- 20124 scores the same as the Clifton, VA average of 93.
- 20124 scores significantly higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20124 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Prince William Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including Birmingham Green, Caton Merchant House, and Sunrise of George Mason.
- There are 24 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 283 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 69 golf courses nearby, including Lakes Course at Twin Lakes, Westfields Golf Club, and Virginia Golf Center & Academy.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Hemlock Overlook Regional Park, Bull Run Marina Regional Park, and Burke Lake Park.
- There are 133 churches nearby, including St Clare of Assisi Catholic, Donald R Janis Cs, and Clifton Presbyterian Pre- School.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.60% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.89% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $188,732, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $158,521, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $58,939, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.13%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 20124 has an average population density of 698.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.93%.