Senior Living in 20129 (Paeonian Springs, VA)
- 20129 scores the same as the Paeonian Springs, VA average of 93.
- 20129 scores significantly higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20129 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Inova Loudoun Hospital, Piedmont Behavioral Hlth Ctr, and Graydon Manor.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Arbor of Leesburg, Heritage Hall - Leesburg, and Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including Lansdowne Resort, Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club, and River Creek Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Morven Park, Temple Hall Farm Regional Park, and Ida Lee Park.
- There are 38 churches nearby, including Jehovah\'s Witnesses, Schiflett Ch, and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $184,840, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $103,750, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $55,447, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.10%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20129 has a sparse population density of 192.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.42%.