Senior Living in 20132 (Purcellville, VA)
- 20132 scores the same as the Purcellville, VA average of 79.
- 20132 scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20132 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Lovettsville Home Assisted Living, Woodland Retirement Home, and Willow Tree Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Loudoun Golf & Country Club, Stoneleigh Golf Club, and Virginia National Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Shannondale Springs Wildlife Management Area, Bears Den, and Morven Park.
- There are 27 churches nearby, including St Francis De Sales Church, St Peter\'s Episcopal Church, and King of Kings Worship Center.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $145,945, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $129,144, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,351, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.52%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20132 has a sparse population density of 191.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.98%.