Senior Living in 20139 (Casanova, VA)
- 20139 scores the same as the Casanova, VA average of 97.
- 20139 scores significantly higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20139 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (The Fauquier Hospital, Inc).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Blue Ridge Christian Home For Adults, Amerisist of Warrenton, and Fauquier Health Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (50% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Kastle Greens Golf Club, Prince William Golf Club, and South Wales Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Weston Wildlife Management Area, C M Crockett Park, and Whitney State Forest.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Trinity United Methodist Ch, Oak Shade Baptist Church, and Midland Church of the Brethren.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.70% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $112,759, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $138,088, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,540, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 20.00%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20139 has a very sparse population density of 66.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.