Senior Living in 20152 (Chantilly, VA)
- 20152 has a SeniorScore® of 79, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Chantilly, VA.
- 20152 scores lower than the Chantilly, VA average of 81.
- 20152 scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20152 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including The Crossings at Chantilly, Friendly Group Home, and Sunrise of Fair Oaks.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (10% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including South Riding Golfers\' Club, Pleasant Valley Golf Club, and Antietam/Wilderness Course at Fairfax National Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Pender Pet Retreat at Dulles Gateway and Brambleton Golf Course).
- There are 24 churches nearby, including Andrawes Bishoy G, Pleasant Valley United Meth Ch, and Chantilly Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $156,072, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $135,815, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $47,647, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.06%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20152 has an average population density of 1,001.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.18%.