Senior Living in 20158 (Hamilton, VA)
- 20158 scores the same as the Hamilton, VA average of 90.
- 20158 scores significantly higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20158 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Graydon Manor, Inova Loudoun Hospital, and Piedmont Behavioral Hlth Ctr.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Arbor of Leesburg, Meadow Glen of Leesburg, and Heritage Hall - Leesburg.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Loudoun Golf & Country Club, Goose Creek Golf Club, and Westpark Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Morven Park, Ida Lee Park, and Leesburg Animal Park.
- There are 34 churches nearby, including Harmony United Methodist Chr, Hamilton Baptist Church, and Blue Ridge Bible Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $138,256, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $130,234, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $48,415, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.83%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20158 has a sparse population density of 294.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.81%.