Senior Living in 20169 (Haymarket, VA)
- 20169 scores the same as the Haymarket, VA average of 81.
- 20169 scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20169 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Gainesville Health and Rehab Center, Arbor Terrace Sudley Manor, and Evergreen Village.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 39 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Bull Run Golf Club, Evergreen Country Club, and Robert Trent Jones Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Conway Robinson Memorial State Forest, Hillwood Camping Park, and Manassas National Battlefield.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Haymarket Baptist Church, St Paul\'s Episcopal Church, and Religious Freedom of Amer.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.20% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $157,548, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $138,702, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,682, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.82%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 20169 has an average population density of 614.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.67%.