Senior Living in 20180 (Lovettsville, VA)
- 20180 scores the same as the Lovettsville, VA average of 87.
- 20180 scores significantly higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- 20180 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Inova Loudoun Hospital and Piedmont Behavioral Hlth Ctr).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Woodland Retirement Home, Lovettsville Home Assisted Living, and Woodland Assisted Living.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including River Creek Club, Lansdowne Resort, and Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Heaters Island Wildlife Management Area, Harpers Ferry, and Harpers Ferry / Civil War Battlefields KOA.
- There are 32 churches nearby, including New Jerusalem Lutheran Church, First Baptist Church, and St Francis of Assisi Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.90%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Virginia has a high average state income tax rate of 4.54%.
- The area has an average household income of $159,520, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $121,895, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $53,966, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.69%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 20180 has a sparse population density of 153.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.75%.