Senior Living in 20626 (Coltons Point, MD)
- 20626 scores the same as the Coltons Point, MD average of 80.
- 20626 scores higher than the Maryland average of 78.
- 20626 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Saint Mary\'s Hospital and St Mary\'s Hospital).
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (St. Mary\'s Nursing & Rehabilitation Center).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 2 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 11 golf courses nearby, including Wicomico Shores Golf Course, Breton Bay Golf & Country Club, and Swan Point Yacht & Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Saint Clements Island State Park and Westmoreland State Park).
- There are 5 churches nearby, including St Michael\'s Catholic Church Complex, Parr Ronald G, and Cobb Island Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.37% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maryland has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,888, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $118,036, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $49,312, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $61,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,410 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,150 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 20626 has a sparse population density of 307.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.22%.