Senior Living in 20735 (Clinton, MD)
- 20735 scores the same as the Clinton, MD average of 75.
- 20735 scores lower than the Maryland average of 78.
- 20735 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Southern Maryland Hospital Center, Fort Washington Hospital, and Malcolm Grow Medical Center.
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Peaceful Life Assisted Living, Crestview Manor, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, and Gracie\'s Place Assisted Living.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 73 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Henson Creek Golf Course, Tantallon Country Club, and Andrews Afb Golf Course -East.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Clearwater Nature Center, Cheltenham Wildlife Management Area, and Rosaryville State Park.
- There are 86 churches nearby, including Antioch Baptist Church, Baldensburg Baptist Church, and Clinton Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.58% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.98% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maryland has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $108,660, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $98,851, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,372, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $61,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,410 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,150 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.93%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 20735 has an average population density of 1,366.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.93%.