Senior Living in 21035 (Davidsonville, MD)
- 21035 scores the same as the Davidsonville, MD average of 92.
- 21035 scores significantly higher than the Maryland average of 78.
- 21035 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Anne Arundel Medical Center, Anne Arundel Medical Center, and Crownsville Hospital Center.
- There are 88 senior living facilities in the area, including Rutherford Manor, Riva Terrace Assisted Living, and Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 272 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including Renditions Golf Grand Slam Experience, Night Hawk Golf Center, and South River Golf Links.
- There are 13 parks nearby, including Historic London Town & Gardens, South Bowie Community Center, and Allen Pond Park.
- There are 287 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, Holy Family Catholic Church, and All Hallows Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maryland has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $170,093, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $140,430, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $56,783, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $45,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,720 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,670 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.69%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 21035 has a sparse population density of 275.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.66%.