Senior Living in 21093 (Lutherville Timonium, MD)
- 21093 scores the same as the Lutherville Timonium, MD average of 86.
- 21093 scores significantly higher than the Maryland average of 78.
- 21093 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Saint Joseph Medical Center, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, and Sheppard And Enoch Pratt Hosp.
- There are 148 senior living facilities in the area, including Holland Manor Assisted Living, Heart Homes, and Hearthomes at Lutherville.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 244 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Baltimore Country Club -East, Longview Golf Course, and Chestnut Ridge Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Gramercy Mansion, Lake Roland Park, and Hampton National Historic Site.
- There are 135 churches nearby, including Epiphany Episcopal Church, Church of the Holy Comforter, and Valley Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.98% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.87% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maryland has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $116,691, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $81,680, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $50,918, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $45,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,720 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,670 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.34%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 21093 has a dense population density of 1,804.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.70%.