Senior Living in 21133 (Randallstown, MD)
- 21133 scores the same as the Randallstown, MD average of 75.
- 21133 scores lower than the Maryland average of 78.
- 21133 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Northwest Hospital Center).
- There are 102 senior living facilities in the area, including Full House Senior Living, Eastman Retirement Home, and Unique Care Assisted Living.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 151 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Diamond Ridge Golf Course -Diamond Ridge, Worthington Valley Country Club, and Caves Valley Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Soldiers Delight Natural Environmental Area and Irvine Nature Center).
- There are 66 churches nearby, including Colonial Baptist Church, Holy Family Church, and Winands Road Synagogue Ctr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.98% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.87% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maryland has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,669, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,705, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,909, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $45,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,720 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,670 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.00%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 21133 has a dense population density of 2,959.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.17%.