Senior Living in 27011 (Boonville, NC)
- 27011 scores the same as the Boonville, NC average of 69.
- 27011 scores lower than the North Carolina average of 72.
- 27011 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Yadkin Valley Community Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Quality Care Senior Services, Share-A-Home Of Yadkin County, and Piedmont Village of Yadkinville.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 38 golf courses nearby, including Silo Run Golf Course, Booneville Golf Course, and Cedar Lake Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Holly Ridge Family Campground)..
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Boonville Baptist Church, Charity Baptist Church, and Union Grove Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.79% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.25%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- North Carolina has a very high average state income tax rate of 4.89%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,241, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $40,806, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,886, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $42,150 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,775 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,820 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.01%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 27011 has a sparse population density of 103.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.65%.