Senior Living in 31301 (Allenhurst, GA)
- 31301 scores the same as the Allenhurst, GA average of 66.
- 31301 scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- 31301 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Liberty Regional Medical Center).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Coastal Manor LTC and Woodlands Health Care)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There is 1 fire station in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (15% of the total population).
- There are 5 golf courses nearby, including Ft. Stewart Golf Course, Cherokee Rose Country Club, and Sapelo Hammock Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Cedar Hill Mobile Home Park, Happy Campers RV Park, and James A Brown Park.
- There are 8 churches nearby, including Potter House of Deliverance, First United Mthdst Pre-School, and Hinesville House of Refuge.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.35% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Georgia has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.02%.
- The area has an average household income of $40,232, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,196, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,566, which is in the top 93% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $29,400 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $43,800 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.15%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 31301 has a sparse population density of 390.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.42%.