Senior Living in 32621 (Bronson, FL)
- 32621 scores the same as the Bronson, FL average of 66.
- 32621 scores significantly lower than the Florida average of 76.
- 32621 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Tri County Hospital - Williston).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Williston Care Center and Misty Meadows)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Williston Highlands Golf & Country Club, Chiefland Golf & Country Club, and Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Blue Springs Park, Breezy Acres Campground, and Devil\'s Den.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Unity Temple of Deliverance, First Baptist Church of Archer, and Archer Church of Nazarene.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.82% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.75%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Florida has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $37,832, which is in the top 93% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $25,142, which is in the top 96% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,831, which is in the top 92% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $27,450 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,300 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,616 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.31%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 32621 has a very sparse population density of 76.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 78.48%.