Senior Living in 32811 (Orlando, FL)
- 32811 has a SeniorScore® of 66, which is the 31th highest of any zip code in Orlando, FL.
- 32811 scores significantly lower than the Orlando, FL average of 77.
- 32811 scores significantly lower than the Florida average of 76.
- 32811 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center, The Health Center of Windermere, and Arbor Cove Assisted Living Facility.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 62 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Cypress Creek Country Club, MetroWest Country Club, and Eaglewood Golf Club, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Dr Smith Neighborhood Center, Bill Frederick Park, and Barnett Park.
- There are 42 churches nearby, including Agape Perfecting Praise, Victorious Living Fellowship, and Lake Hill Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.34% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.94% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.75%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Florida has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $43,232, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,190, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,897, which is in the top 86% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $40,119 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,353 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,328 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.35%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very poor water quality.
- 32811 has a dense population density of 4,312.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.36%.