Senior Living in 37015 (Ashland City, TN)
- 37015 scores the same as the Ashland City, TN average of 64.
- 37015 scores significantly lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- 37015 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland City).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Hillcrest Healthcare Center, Vantage Pointe Village at Ashland City, and Christian Care Center of Cheatham County.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 38 golf courses nearby, including Sycamore Valley Golf Course, Through the Green - Highland Rim, and Mccabe Field Golf Course -Middle Nine.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Cheatham Wildlife Management Area, Bull Run Recreation Area, and Marrowbone Lake.
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Bethel Free Will Baptist Chr, Bethlehem Free Will Baptist, and First Baptist-Ashland City.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 9.13%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Tennessee has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,132, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,018, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,136, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,900 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,950 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,950 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.20%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 37015 has a sparse population density of 111.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.81%.