Senior Living in 41314 (Booneville, KY)
- 41314 scores the same as the Booneville, KY average of 60.
- 41314 scores significantly lower than the Kentucky average of 75.
- 41314 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Owsley County Health Care Center and Lee County Care and Rehabilitation Center)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Beattyville Country Club, Big Hickory Golf Course & Country Club, and Estill County Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (US Buckhorn Tailwater Campground and US Army Corps of Engineers).
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.78% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.59% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Kentucky has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.16%.
- The area has an average household income of $29,541, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $19,410, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $12,170, which is in the top 97% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $27,693 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $79,205 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 17.60%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 41314 has a very sparse population density of 23.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 57.33%.