Senior Living in 42021 (Arlington, KY)
- 42021 scores the same as the Arlington, KY average of 70.
- 42021 scores lower than the Kentucky average of 75.
- 42021 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Countryside Center, Clinton Place, and Clinton Hickman County Nursing Facility.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 17 golf courses nearby, including Oak Hill Country Club, Dogwood Hills, and Mayfield Golf & Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Carlisle County Conservation, Columbus State Park, and Columbus Belmont State Park.
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Arlington United Methodist Chr, Bardwell Church of Christ, and Arlington First Baptist Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.05% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.56% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Kentucky has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.16%.
- The area has an average household income of $35,550, which is in the top 95% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $31,522, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,159, which is in the top 89% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $27,693 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $79,205 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.35%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 42021 has a very sparse population density of 26.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 75.89%.