Senior Living in 42023 (Bardwell, KY)
- 42023 scores the same as the Bardwell, KY average of 71.
- 42023 scores lower than the Kentucky average of 75.
- 42023 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Countryside Center, Daystar Care Center, and Clinton Place.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 17 golf courses nearby, including Dogwood Hills, Oak Hill Country Club, and Charleston Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Carlisle County Conservation, Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site, and Columbus Belmont State Park.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Bardwell Church of Christ, Arlington United Methodist Chr, and Arlington First Baptist Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.05% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.56% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Kentucky has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.16%.
- The area has an average household income of $45,686, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,487, which is in the top 85% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,899, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $27,693 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $79,205 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 16.38%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 42023 has a very sparse population density of 24.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.23%.