Senior Living in 43009 (Cable, OH)
- 43009 scores the same as the Cable, OH average of 79.
- 43009 scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 43009 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Mercy Memorial Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Meadows Care Center, Mercy - McAuley Center, and Heartland of Urbana.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 38 golf courses nearby, including Woodland Golf Club, Urbana Country Club, and Lakes/Woods Course at Indian Springs Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Cedar Bog Nature Preserve)..
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Middletown Church of God, Our Lady of Kazan, and Ware John V.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.47% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,943, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $61,361, which is in the top 24% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,815, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.83%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 43009 has a very sparse population density of 61.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.89%.