Senior Living in 43112 (Carroll, OH)
- 43112 scores the same as the Carroll, OH average of 84.
- 43112 scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 43112 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Diley Ridge Medical Center and Fairfield Medical Center).
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Carroll Place, Rockmill Rehabilitation Centre, and Reflections .
- There are 47 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 113 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Pine Hill Golf Course, Turnberry Golf Course, and Executive Course at Pleasant Valley Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Chestnut Ridge Metro Park, Rock Mill Covered Bridge, and Jackson Lake Park.
- There are 58 churches nearby, including Shalom United Methodist Church, Victory Hill Church of God, and Faith Assembly of God.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,232, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,083, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,283, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.33%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very poor water quality.
- 43112 has a sparse population density of 132.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 93.02%.