Senior Living in 43906 (Bellaire, OH)
- 43906 scores the same as the Bellaire, OH average of 79.
- 43906 scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 43906 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Belmont Community Hospital, Reynolds Memorial Hospital, and Bhc Fox Run Hospital.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Club Retirement Center IV, Shadyside Care , and Reynolds Memorial Hospital.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 89 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Belmont Hills Country Club, Moundsville Country Club, and Clair-Mar Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Grand Vue Park, Grave Creek Mound, and Wheeling Park.
- There are 51 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, Bellaire Christian Church, and St Johns Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.82% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.98% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,427, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,841, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,235, which is in the top 80% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.03%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 43906 has a sparse population density of 269.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.45%.