Senior Living in 44201 (Atwater, OH)
- 44201 scores the same as the Atwater, OH average of 81.
- 44201 scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 44201 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Alliance Community Hospital and Alliance Community Hospital).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Roselawn Gardens Nursing and Rehabilitation, Altercare of Alliance Center For Rehab and NC, Inc., and Mccrea Manor Nsng and Rehab Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 49 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 106 golf courses nearby, including Oak Grove Golf Course, Sable Creek Golf Course, and Lake View Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Triangle Lake Bog State Nature Preserve, Quail Hollow State Park, and West Branch State Park.
- There are 48 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church-Atwater, Liberty Bible Church, and Atwater United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.17% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,080, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,012, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,275, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,535 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,910 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.11%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 44201 has a sparse population density of 126.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.55%.