Senior Living in 44442 (New Middletown, OH)
- 44442 scores the same as the New Middletown, OH average of 87.
- 44442 scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 44442 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and Surgical Hospital At Southwoods).
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Masternick Memorial Health Care Center, Hampton Woods , and The Blackburn Home.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 125 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 67 golf courses nearby, including Reserve Run Golf Course, Fonderlac Country Club, and Mohawk Trails Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Boardman Park and Bob Cene Park).
- There are 46 churches nearby, including Bethel Church of Brethren, Zion Lutheran Church, and St John Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.79% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.42% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,709, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,733, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,777, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,929 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.91%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 44442 has a sparse population density of 457.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.28%.