Senior Living in 44443 (New Springfield, OH)
- 44443 scores the same as the New Springfield, OH average of 87.
- 44443 scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- 44443 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and Surgical Hospital At Southwoods).
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Masternick Memorial Health Care Center, Whispering Pines Village, and Windsor House at Parkside Health Care Center.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 142 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 76 golf courses nearby, including Copeland Hills Golf Club, Lake Front Golf Course, and Links At Firestone Farms, The.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Boardman Park, Terrace Lakes Campground, and Bob Cene Park.
- There are 65 churches nearby, including St John Lutheran Church, Bethel Church of Brethren, and Zion Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.79% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.42% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.88%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Ohio has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.51%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,903, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,544, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,330, which is in the top 68% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,929 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 17.06%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 44443 has a sparse population density of 132.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.70%.