Senior Living in 46511 (Culver, IN)
- 46511 scores the same as the Culver, IN average of 76.
- 46511 scores higher than the Indiana average of 74.
- 46511 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Starke Memorial Hospital, Saint Joseph\'s Regional Medical Center - Plymouth, and Behavioral Hlthcare Of Indiana.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Miller\'s Merry Manor Culver, Catherine Kasper Life Center, and Catherine Kasper Life Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Culver Academies Golf Course, Mystic Hills Golf Club, and Maxinkuckee Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Campers Roost, Menominee Wetland Conservation Area, and Tippecanoe River State Park.
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Trinity Lutheran Church, St Mary\'s of the Lake Church, and St Mary\'s of the Lake Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Indiana has a low average state income tax rate of 3.33%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,247, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,964, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,749, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $44,310 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.73%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 46511 has a very sparse population density of 66.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.36%.