Senior Living in 47611 (Chrisney, IN)
- 47611 scores the same as the Chrisney, IN average of 77.
- 47611 scores higher than the Indiana average of 74.
- 47611 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Mary\'s Warrick Hospital Inc).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Woodmont Health Campus, Miller\'s Merry Manor, and Core of Dale.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 34 golf courses nearby, including Christmas Lake Golf Course, Lakewood Country Club, and Quail Crossing Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Santa\'s Cottages, and Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Dale Bible Church, Graves Paul E, and Cypress Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 1.35% of total income, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.70% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Indiana has a low average state income tax rate of 3.33%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,764, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,432, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,524, which is in the top 55% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $44,310 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.99%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 47611 has a very sparse population density of 32.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.26%.