Senior Living in 59827 (Conner, MT)
- 59827 scores the same as the Conner, MT average of 60.
- 59827 scores lower than the Montana average of 62.
- 59827 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are no senior living facilities in the area.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are no fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are no pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (51% of the total population).
- There is 1 golf course nearby (Hamilton Golf Club)..
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Warm Springs Campground, Sula Country Store & Resort, and Indian Trees Campground.
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.91% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.59% of total property value, which is very low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Montana has a medium average state income tax rate of 4.15%.
- The area has an average household income of $36,888, which is in the top 94% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $17,813, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,560, which is in the top 87% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $37,350 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $31,070 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.25%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 19% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 59827 has a very sparse population density of 4.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.73%.