Senior Living in 60103 (Bartlett, IL)
- 60103 scores the same as the Bartlett, IL average of 76.
- 60103 scores higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- 60103 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Bhc Streamwood Hospital, Sherman Hospital, and Alexian Brothers Hospital.
- There are 56 senior living facilities in the area, including Clare Oaks Senior Living, Assisi Healthcare of Clare Oaks, and Claremont - Hanover Park.
- There are 40 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 307 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 152 golf courses nearby, including Bartlett Hills Golf Club, Villa Olivia Country Club, and Apple Orchard Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (James \"Pate\" Philip State Park and Kline Creek Farm).
- There are 74 churches nearby, including Good Shepherd United Methodist, Living Lord Lutheran Church, and Immaunel Evangelical Lutheran.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.71% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.63%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Illinois has a low average state income tax rate of 3.59%.
- The area has an average household income of $106,649, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $94,763, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,063, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,740 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $92,163 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,205 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.87%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 60103 has a dense population density of 2,184.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.70%.