Senior Living in 61732 (Danvers, IL)
- 61732 scores the same as the Danvers, IL average of 85.
- 61732 scores significantly higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- 61732 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Bromenn Healthcare, Bromenn Healthcare System, and St Joseph Medical Center.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Evergreen Place, Heritage Health-Normal, and Heritage Enterprises.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 37 golf courses nearby, including Bluegrass Creek Golf Course, Illinois State University Golf Course, and Ironwood Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Mackinaw River, Kamp Komfort, and Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park.
- There are 73 churches nearby, including First Presbyterian Church, First Christian Church, and New Castle Bible Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.03% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.63%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Illinois has a low average state income tax rate of 3.59%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,713, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,007, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $47,812, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $50,220 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $73,000 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.43%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 61732 has a very sparse population density of 37.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.89%.