Senior Living in 61830 (Cisco, IL)
- 61830 scores the same as the Cisco, IL average of 80.
- 61830 scores higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- 61830 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (John & Mary Kirby Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Piatt County Nursing Home, Maple Point, and Bement Health Care Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 20 golf courses nearby, including Monticello Golf Club, Hickory Point Golf Course, and Woodlawn Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Allerton Park & Retreat Center, Friends Creek Conservation Area, and Lodge Park.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Argenta United Methodist Chr, Church of Christ, and Kingdom Hall-Jehovah\'s Witness.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.18% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 8.63%, which is very high compared to the national median.
- Illinois has a low average state income tax rate of 3.59%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,145, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $73,750, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,844, which is in the top 37% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $40,200 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.08%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 61830 has a very sparse population density of 12.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.37%.